Little N Large aim to provide the highest levels of service possible and we are happy to answer questions and deal with any problems; however if you are unsatisfied with our service you have the right to complain. Please get in touch and we will aim to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible.
The below procedure will guide you through how to make a complaint
Contacting our team
You can do this by calling 0161 968 2030 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consultant who answers your call or deals with your email will log your complaint and record the relevant information. If you have previously spoken to one of our Consultants then that person might be best placed to assist you so please feel free to ask for them. The Consultant will look into the complaint and aim to resolve it so you are satisfied with the outcome.
Referral to Management on your behalf
However if you are not completely happy with the outcome after speaking to a member of the team, your complaint will be passed to management who will firstly acknowledge your complaint within 5 days and then investigate the matter on your behalf. The manager will then make a decision on how to resolve the situation and discuss it with you, usually within 14 days. If we can’t resolve the complaint within this time we will you informed and up-to-date on your complaint’s progress. The final resolution will always be confirmed to you in writing. Please note, your complaint should be resolved within eight weeks, however, special circumstances can result in longer time-frames.
If your complaint is still not resolved after going through the above, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you fit their eligibility criteria. The outcome of this will be decided impartially and we are required to take action on their decision.
An individual consumer; a person acting for purposes which are outside your trade, business, craft or profession or
- a micro enterprise or small business (that employs fewer than fifty (50) people and whose annual turnover is less than £6.5 million and annual balance sheet total does not exceed £5 million) at the time the complainant refers the complaint; or
- a charity which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million at the time the complainant refers the complaint; or
- a trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million at the time the complainant refers the complaint.
- a consumer who is a member of any business, charity or trust who is complaining as a beneficiary of a group policy
- a guarantor in respect of an obligation or liability of a person which was a micro-enterprise or small business as at the date that the guarantee or security was given.
Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
The Ombudsman Consumer Helpline can be contacted by phone on 0800 0234 567 (free on mobile phones and landlines) or 0300 123 9123 (costing no more than calls to numbers starting 01 or 02). If you are outside of the UK please call this number: +44207 964 0500.
Alternatively you can contact the FOS via email email@example.com or by post at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR, www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
We will make every effort to resolve complaints and hope that in the event you feel you need to make a complaint, the above means your complaint is dealt with quickly so you are satisfied with the outcome.